Re: wireless adapter stops working after update

Frank Elsner:

>> You have seen the above line that reads "Wireless now disabled
>> by radio killswitch"?

Peter Lesterhuis:

> Yes, I have. But I don't know what it means. Please inform me.

There's a physical switch on your computer that lets you turn the
wireless network on and off.  It may be a button without any label, a
switch, or a keyboard key combination that you press (e.g. Fn + F2 on my
laptop).

Thanks for explaining this.
I'll try keys en combination of keys of the keyboard (must be a hell of a job to try any combination).
Still it is weird that when I reinstall fedora 12  from DVD the wirelss card is working, only after updating it stops working. Also when I boot Ubunto from cd it is working.
Peter