Re: F12 and Nvidia video card.

> reg@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> > I see a lot of comments about F12 and Nvidia video card, but no solution to
> > the problem (if there is one, PLEASE point me at it, Ive just upgraded to F12)
> >
> > I have a hard time believing that the folks that produce Fedora Releases
> > would actually release a version that does not support his very common
> > video card, but that seems to have happened.
>
> The "Nvidia video card" in my laptop works just fine in F12, with nouveau.

Interesting.
using the same xorg.conf that I have used since fc6 or so, everything on the
screen is BIG.
It looks like the X11 driver is running at say 800x600 rather than 1280x1024,
and the <ctrl><alt> <+> or <-> stuff that used to work in fc6 to change size
(in the list of modes in the "Screen" section of xorg.conf) no longer works.

So how do I specify reasonable size text/ a reasonable 'mode' ?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx