Re: help with... F9

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 2:13 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jake Peavy wrote:
> ...I know I should upgrade to F12 (or whatever) but I don't have time...

Then we "don't have time" to answer your question, sorry.

Fedora 9 is no longer supported, upgrade!

       Kevin Kofler

Argh.

It took you 13 days to come up with that?  To quote the Usual Suspects, you got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?

Kevin, you're clearly doing a fantastic job of filling in the #2 most important role in the community kill endeavor (http://lwn.net/Articles/370157/), that of the poisonous a-hole.  Keep it up, dude!

The other, actual helpful suggestions were great and I was able to solve my problem 13 days ago.  Kevin, resume your excellent work in my company's IT department.

--
-jp

If you're like me, you probably blame a lot of things on rubber bands. If there's bad news in the newspaper, you blame it on the rubber band which kept it rolled up. Or if you get your bank statement, and there's less money in your account than you thought you had, you blame it on the rubber band that hold the statement and the checks together. Why do we do that?

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com