Re: statserial tarball

On Saturday 30 January 2010, Frank Cox wrote:
>On Sat, 2010-01-30 at 15:05 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Where can I find a tarball of the most recent version, google seems to
>> only hit on ready to run rpms & debs.
>
>If you can find a srpm, just download that and extract the tarball from
>there.  Bonus:  You get a working spec file out of it and can therefore
>(usually) build yourself a new, modified, srpm with minimal effort if
>you want to.

The only src rpm I found googling was for an older version unless I'm going
blind, damned cataracts are beginning to bloom though.

Thanks Frank.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"What a wonder is USENET; such wholesale production of conjecture from
such a trifling investment in fact."
-- Carl S. Gutekunst