How do I put Multiple live distro's on a USB flash drive.

I have an 8GB flash drive that I would like to put multiple Fedora Live
CD's on. (KDE,Gnome,LXDE,XFCE, FEL, Games and Edu,Third party spins, etc. )

Does anyone have any advice on how to do this?

Can I put 32 bit and 64 bit live cd's on the same flash drive and choose
between them?

Thank you,

Tux