several issues with F12

After the latest updates I'm seeing a few issues:

1) When I login the time it takes to discover that a network connection exists is very slow.  The problem is that if you configure your account to have firefox automatically start up when it finally does it all tabs you have sdetup come up in offline mode.  You have to explicitly retry each tab to connect.

2) When I create a new user and login as that user none of the desktop icons show up.  When I logout I get an alert saying that the file manager is not responding.  The existing user account works just fine.

3) I wanted to play around with orca.  When I first started it up by hand I got the following messages:

** (orca:16930): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowState' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

** (orca:16930): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowActions' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

** (orca:16930): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

There were 2 windows present, one saying screen reader the other orca preferences.  After about 2 minutes both windows disappeared and a message was displayed which indicated that it timed out because something was hung and it aborted.  When I tried again from a terminal window the same warnings came out and then orca began to prompt for preferences.

4) I have snort running and I get lots of selinux alerts.  There are existing bugs for the alerts.  When I click on the FAQ link in the selinux alert window (in the show full error report section) it tries to access http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc5/#id2961385, but it never completes and firefox indicates it timed out.  Even trying to connect to fedora.redhat.com times out.  No firewall rules are in play and I can access redhat.com (209.132.183.81).

Paolo