Best Wishes,
Waleed Harbi

Dream | Do | Be

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Rahul Tidke <rahul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

As I said; I have already done that , I want it to happen in real-time, so if some files changed at "location A" then that change should initiate the sync to "location B". For this I am trying to setup FAM and IMON on fedora, which I am not able to, as there is no kernel support for this. I referred following URL; but didn't get any idea how to proceed?

http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/March2001/article199.shtml

Regards
Rahul.

rahul@xxxxxxxxxxxx