Re: Browsing SMB network????

This was the only solution that works for me to enter, to view and be
viewed and identified on one of the MS Windows networks. This depends
on the level that you want to enter in the Windows network, the share
type, you can activate a netbios name to identify yourself on the
network and configure the domain.

A reference: http://www.nongnu.org/lpi-manuals/lpi-102/html/ch06s06.html

Incorrect? For all situations?

Regards.