Re: Need subscriber's account link

On Saturday 23 January 2010 06:57 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 15:28 -0800, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>> The old redhat subscriber's account manager is no long valid and I need
>> the the new link, please?
>
> You mean the one at the end of every message on the list?

That page doesn't help. There is no link on that page that lets you
login and change the preferences. If the OP has monthly password
reminders setup, then he should be able to find the link in that email.

I bumped into this little problem last week when subscribing to the xfce
users list for Fedora. It would be good to have a login interface though.

--
Suvayu