Re: Firefox 3.6 problem

john wendel wrote:
> On F11, downloaded FF 3.6, installed in my home directory.
>
> Every mouse click takes exactly 5 seconds before anything happens,
> except for the "back" and "forward" buttons.  Menu items take 5 seconds
> to pop up. Other than this problem, everything seems to work fine.
>
> Running from a terminal, I see hundreds of the following error messages,
>
> (firefox-bin:4283): Gdk-WARNING **: XID collision, trouble ahead
>
> Anybody got any clues?

I have also downloaded FF 3.6 and installed a local copy of it on my F12
system.  I do not see any
upon mouse clicks.

I do see the XID collision messages on a terminal...but only in the case
where a give page has flash content.

Other than that, I don't see any issues on the sites that I visit.

If you try to please everyone, somebody is not going to like it.