Re: Rant time: F12 rocks !

On 01/15/2010 11:18 AM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
Time for my monthly diatribe on how impressed I am with OSS/ Linux/
Fedora/ F12.

[rant]
Linux rocks !  F12 absolutely rocks !

I can't believe how great everything works these days.  Its friggin
amazing that all this great software is free and constantly being
improved.  New kernels, new Qt releases, new KDE releases, updates to my
favorite apps (evolution, OO suite, digiKam, etc.), it never stops.  F13
and its goodies are only 5 months away !

OS rules !

Kudos to the teams that make this happen.  You have no idea how much I
and others appreciate your work.
[/rant]

Out.

LG