Re: What are the 3 progress bars during a Fedora Boot Telling me?

On Sunday 17 January 2010 09:30 AM, Mail Lists wrote:

>> Isn't that the same as hitting ESC during the boot process?

Oops sorry shouldn't reply when I am sleepy, I meant isn't the details
plugin the same as hitting ESC while booting?

>    No - it just gives a list of currently installed plugin names.
>

>> Even better, try searching for youtube videos. The phoronix channel in
>> particular. ;)
>
>    Yeh ok - but shud these things not be documented somewhere with images ?

That is very true. But I guess like most apps in linux, the developers
are not always interested in providing good documentation.

--
Suvayu