F12 failing with KVM switches

	I normally run four PCs behind a KVM switch. The same ones worked
fine for years, with several Fedora releases, and three or four switches
as those wore out.

	Sometime since I installed F12, I began seeing a nasty trick. Any
one machine works fine, so long as you stay on it; but if you switch
around for just a few minutes, you'll find it frozen -- not seeing
keyboard nor mouse, not recoverable by anything less than the reset
button -- when you come back.

	I've tried changing keyboard and mouse. I even bought a new KVM
switch.

	In case it's relevant, F12 has also been having a lot more
trouble with my HP w2207h 1680x1050 LCD monitor than any of the last
several releases.