Re: Connect Standard Windows VPN to Linux box

> try 'yum search pptp'

Thanx, Carig, yum found it, so it should be included in the NM (which
I don't use).:

yum search pptp
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
NetworkManager-pptp.x86_64 : NetworkManager VPN plugin for pptp
pptp.x86_64 : Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) Client
pptp-setup.x86_64 : PPTP Tunnel Configuration Script