mysql

I need to optimize MySQL 4 on fedora with dual Xeon 2GHz processors
and 2GB RAM,any recommendation

mysql> show variables;

+---------------------------------+------------------------------------------+

| Variable_name                   | Value                                    |

+---------------------------------+------------------------------------------+

| concurrent_insert               | ON                                       |

| connect_timeout                 | 5                                        |

| datadir                         | /var/lib/mysql/                          |

| date_format                     | %Y-%m-%d                                 |

| datetime_format                 | %Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s                        |

| default_week_format             | 0                                        |

| delay_key_write                 | ON                                       |

| delayed_insert_limit            | 100                                      |

| interactive_timeout             | 28800                                    |

| join_buffer_size                | 131072                                   |

| key_buffer_size                 | 16777216                                 |

| key_cache_age_threshold         | 300                                      |

| key_cache_block_size            | 1024                                     |

| key_cache_division_limit        | 100                                      |

| language                        | /usr/share/mysql/english/                |

| large_files_support             | ON                                       |

| license                         | GPL                                      |

| local_infile                    | ON                                       |

| lower_case_table_names          | 0                                        |

| max_allowed_packet              | 1047552                                  |

| max_binlog_cache_size           | 4294967295                               |

| max_binlog_size                 | 1073741824                               |

| max_connect_errors              | 10                                       |

| max_connections                 | 100                                      |

| max_delayed_threads             | 20                                       |

| max_error_count                 | 64                                       |

| max_heap_table_size             | 16777216                                 |

| max_insert_delayed_threads      | 20                                       |

| max_join_size                   | 4294967295                               |

| max_length_for_sort_data        | 1024                                     |

| max_relay_log_size              | 0                                        |

| max_seeks_for_key               | 4294967295                               |

| max_sort_length                 | 1024                                     |

| max_tmp_tables                  | 32                                       |

| max_user_connections            | 0                                        |

| max_write_lock_count            | 4294967295                               |

| myisam_data_pointer_size        | 4                                        |

| myisam_max_extra_sort_file_size | 2147483648                               |

| myisam_max_sort_file_size       | 2147483647                               |

| myisam_recover_options          | OFF                                      |

| myisam_repair_threads           | 1                                        |

| myisam_sort_buffer_size         | 8388608                                  |

| query_alloc_block_size          | 8192                                     |

| query_cache_limit               | 1048576                                  |

| query_cache_min_res_unit        | 4096                                     |

| query_cache_size                | 0                                        |

| query_cache_type                | ON                                       |

| query_cache_wlock_invalidate    | OFF                                      |

| query_prealloc_size             | 8192                                     |

| range_alloc_block_size          | 2048                                     |

| read_buffer_size                | 258048                                   |

| read_only                       | OFF                                      |

| read_rnd_buffer_size            | 520192                                   |

| relay_log_purge                 | ON                                       |

| relay_log_space_limit           | 0                                        |

| rpl_recovery_rank               | 0                                        |

| secure_auth                     | OFF                                      |

| server_id                       | 1                                        |

| skip_external_locking           | ON                                       |

| skip_networking                 | OFF                                      |

| skip_show_database              | OFF                                      |

| slave_net_timeout               | 3600                                     |

| slave_transaction_retries       | 0                                        |

| slow_launch_time                | 2                                        |

| sync_frm                        | ON                                       |

| system_time_zone                | EET                                      |

| table_cache                     | 512                                      |

| table_type                      | MyISAM                                   |

| version                         | 4.1.14-standard-log                      |

| version_comment                 | MySQL Community Edition - Standard (GPL) |

| version_compile_machine         | i686                                     |

| version_compile_os              | pc-linux-gnu                             |

| wait_timeout                    | 28800                                    |

+---------------------------------+------------------------------------------+

[mysqld]
skip-locking
key_buffer = 16M