Re: evolution connect to exchange 2007 crash, bugzilla closed?

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 15:13 +1100, L wrote:

> what this mean?

Upstream means the package sources that come down to us.  Evolution is
made by someone else, and we're using it.

So, that could mean the source has been fixed, and we only need to wait
until we have a version compiled from that source.  Or, that the bug
entry is closed here, and should be dealed with by making reports in the
upstream bug reporting system.

Info:  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status

(The paragraph about closed upstream is far from coherent.)

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.