Re: Can an analog monitor and digital TV coexist + no sound

Marcel Rieux wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

> Couldn't go to bed without trying both Screens set at "TwinView" "1".
>
> After rebooting, it works exactly the same weird way -- login on TV,
> GUI on monitor -- as before.

I never used "nvidia-settings" to create an xorg.conf for TwinView.  I
used the documentation provided...and I had TwinView in the device stanza.

Good luck.

--
"I gotta be sure this isn't another scientific fraud like global warming
or second-hand smoke." -Mayor