Re: After Reboot have to hit F1 to continue

2010/1/13 kevin <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Greetings, everyone.
>
> I noticed that when I upgraded to FC 11, the screen lets me know that I have
> to hit the F1 key to continue. How can I disable this so it automatically
> continues?

What screen is this? The BIOS? Sounds like there is an error on POST
(such as missing drive) and the BIOS is prompting whether to continue
or not. The error message might be helpful, so that you can fix the
problem. I doubt that it's related to the upgrade..

If it's not the BIOS, please provide more clarifying information.

-c