Re: Cairo-Dock ??

On Thursday 07 January 2010 18:34:50 Jim wrote:
> FC12/Kde
>
> How do you make the Height of Cairo-Dock Smaller ?
>   I have been all over the configure settings and can't find how to make
> Height smaller (top to bottom)

The height is determined by the icon sizes. Main configuration window ->
Appearance -> Icons -> Icons size. There you can adjust width and height for
launchers, applications and applets. If you reduce height for all of them (and
width if you want to keep things proportional), the overall height of the dock
should be smaller.

You may also wish to adjust the maximum zoom parameter in the Zoom Effect
section.

HTH, :-)
Marko