Re: default addresses in thunderbird

On Monday 04 January 2010 03:09 PM, Konstantin Svist wrote:
Ever since Thunderbird went to 3.0 (or just before that), I've had this
problem:
When composing a new email, I type in a part of the name of recipient
and it auto-suggests the emails -- the problem is that the ALTERNATE
emails are the first ones in the suggestion. I write an email to my
boss, and Thunderbird suggests his pesonal email as the default.

Anyone else see this or is it just me?

It does do that, but not with all my contacts! Some of the suggestions are accurate. Strange ...

--
Suvayu