SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/cupsd "ipc_lock" access.

I've started seeing this selinux alert

SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/cupsd "ipc_lock" access.

[cupsd has a permissive type (cupsd_t). This access was not denied.]SELinux denied access requested by cupsd. It is not expected that this access is required by cupsd and this access may signal an intrusion attempt. It is also possible that the specific version or configuration of the application is causing it to require additional access

Is this something I should be concerned about?

I'm also seeing this alert

SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/gok "getattr" access on /var/mail.

SELinux denied access requested by gok. It is not expected that this access is required by gok and this access may signal an intrusion attempt. It is also possible that the specific version or configuration of the application is causing it to require additional access.

I don't use gok so I'm not sure why I'm getting these alerts.

Paolo