To: "KC8LDO" <kc8ldo@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora 11 network share browsing using Natuilus with Samba - Fixed?

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 18:54:13 -0500,
 KC8LDO <kc8ldo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody care to comment about this?

You can also run your own caching resolver. Less ISPs mess with DNS packets
than have bogus resolvers.

It not just returning bogus addresses instead of nxdomain, but also bogus
TTLs that can make seeing changes take longer and the potential for
censorship as some censorship is done at the DNS level.