Re: Email Hosting Recommendations?

On 01/02/2010 03:06 PM, Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I'm looking for a good email hosting solution for 5-10 users. Were mostly
> Linux Desktop users with a few Mac's.
>
> Any suggestions?
>

> Thanks in advance

I used to host my own email on an old Fedora server. I've since moved
sterndata.com to Google. With Google For Your Domain, you can get 5-10
accounts for free.
http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html -- see the
"standard" plan.

You access get to your accounts via POP, IMAP, web, and Exchange Active
Sync.  I use thunderbird on my Linux desktop, Outlook on my Windows
laptop and the native email, calendar, and contact apps on my iPhone.
All with the free, standard edition.

In addition, each account can have a very large number of aliases.

--

  Steve