Re: Name of fedora lists - you're kidding right?

Mail Lists:
>>  I'd suggest something like: "Fedora Users"

Tony Nelson:
> Too terse to guide new signups away from the developers' list.  The
> current"name" is wordy and wraps too often.

And that wrapping has been known to cause problems with some clients, in
the past.  One way or another (e.g. it's not seen past the wrap).

> "Community assistance for using Fedora."

I think the obvious is escaping people's attention.  It's a description
on a web page that tells people what list to use.  A new user isn't very
likely to join the list by accidentally finding an email in a search
engine, they'll find a web page.  The text written on the page needs to
provide the information, the naming text next to an email address just
needs to be sensible in your mail client.  The two don't have to be the
same.