Re: Installation plays hardball

I think it possible to recover the files in the partitions wiped by the
Fedora installer. Testdisk correctly found the partitions I want to
recover, but it says they are corrupted (stop).

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional recovered the file tree of one
partition and the raw files of the other partition. But at $90, Yikes!
Is there any cheaper solution to try?

I'll also have to buy a 320 GB hard disk to save the recovered files to
and sort them out.

What did the Fedora installer do to these partitions?

Garrick