Re: The Counter-Fedora People At #fedora

Randy Yates wrote:
Why do the following people, time after time, insist on banning me for
asking fedora questions on #fedora?

  VileGent
  Khaytsus (or however you speel his name)
  [R]

They are absolute pricks. If the Fedora community wants to improve
their position with the public, I suggest that they start monitoring
#fedora for the utterly vehement, venomous, vicious attitudes these
regulars have there and do a little pruning of operator priviledges.

The banned topic list does seem to be whatever those people don't want to talk about, beyond that I'd say that there are stupendously dumb questions in that group, and those folks do try to help. If you persist in talking about topics they want to avoid they will kick you. Never seen anyone banned, but how would I know?

I don't recall seeing your name there, but I only drop in when I'm on another tech chat and want to see if I can catch some hints in passing.

Go start your own group, fedora-banned and talk about whatever you want.

And if that's the bad mouth you put on people who spend a lot of time helping others, particularly newbies, I see why you get banned, probably didn't take the hint the first time you got kicked.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>