F12: KDE and PulseAudio latest update

Having just updated my systems I have been trying to use skype with
an USB webcam having its own microphone under KDE.
The skype app only sees the PulseAudio device and cannot select
the USB webcams mic from its options menu. This used to work
some time in the past (F10 rather than F12 ?).
Also the KDE "System Settings/Multimedia" screen only shows the
"PulseAudio Sound Server".

paman shows the USB webcam mic is present.

How to I get Skype to use my USB webcams mic ?