Re: Name of fedora lists - you're kidding right?

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Mail Lists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Suggestion:
>
>  May I suggest as we move to the new mailling list server, that we
> please change the name(s) from the current long (and goofy) one(s) such as:
>
>   "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora."
>
>  to something more concise ?
>
>  thanks.
_______

There was a discussion a while back as to how to describe list. The result
is what you see today. The idea is that the list name/description would
clarify expectations to everyone arriving here. In short it says: "this is
what the fedora user list is for."

~af