Re: Calendar with recurring tasks?

Tim wrote:
On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 20:08 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Also does differences, so you can print not only the birthday of kids
but their age this year, anniversaries, last friday in the quarter,
Easter, whatever.

Just once, or maybe every time, I'd like to see a calendar NOT ask me a
year to go with a birthday.  Quite often I don't know the year, and I
never will, but I have to type something in before it'll let me enter a
birthday reminder, so you end up with reminders with silly ages.

Remind allows a month/day without year, although obviously you don't set the message to calculate the age for you...

REM Jul 24 MSG Jan's birthday

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>