Re: Firefox/Flash print problem -

Bob Goodwin writes:

    This is an updated F-12 computer, in fact I have two and both have
    the same problem printing from flash in Firefox. When I ask it to
    print the menu comes up allowing me to select the printer and that
    accepts my selection, but no matter which of three printers I select
    it only prints to the "default" printer designated in
    system-config-printer!

    Crossword puzzles collected as .pdf files print to whatever printer
    I select. Printing from the command line works normally too.

    Any suggestions on correcting this are welcome.

In about:config, check the "print.postscript.print_command" and "print.print_command" settings. If something is set for them, reset them to their default values.