wireless problem.

Hi there.
I'm using fedora 12. I have a broadcom wireless  card and I can not use it. I used it very well with fedora 11 and earlier. I used to install akmod-wl and broadcom-wl. But something  is strange. My network manager understands that I have a card, but that card can not see any network. Furthermore iwlist scan shows me empty result set. Another thing is that when I try to disable wireless with network manager or try to start a virtual machine using qemu/kvm or VMWare workstation, both with a machine which has a network kard, my kernel crashes and I should restart my computer with hardware button of my case. I only can rmmod wl and then I can start those machines. I think that problem is originated by wireless firmware which is not opensource (as I think) because I can plug a USB DLink wireless card and work with it with no problem. But as I had not this problem with previous kernels I think someone can fix it, or tell me a workarround.

Best Regards,
Adrin.