Re: Advanced routing, 2ISP

On 12/23/2009 12:10 AM, David Hláčik wrote:
This means that either mange is not working or ip rule is not working .
Please help,

I think you want my same in/same out script. I didn't write most of it, and it isn't perfect. It does get the job done.

I have previously used this at home when I had both business DSL with static ips and residential cable with a dynamic ip. I am currently using it in a production environment on web servers with a load balancer. They talk to the load balancer on one interface for production traffic. On the other you can have direct access to a certain web server.

With slight modification you can even load balance your traffic across both internet connections. The one down side I have seen with this in the past is AIM uses an authentication server separate from their IM server. They expect you to talk to the IM server from the same IP address that you used to talk to the authentication server.

You probably already know about it, but a useful site is http://lartc.org/ .

1. Put policyroute.conf in /etc
2. Put policyroute in /etc/rc.d/init.d
3. Run chkconfig policyroute on
4. Edit /etc/policyroute.conf to your situation
5. service policyroute start

http://proton.cygnusx-1.org/~edgan/policyroute/