Re: Missing posts again ??

Hi;

I am once again not receiving some posts from the fedora-list.

About half of the posts listed in the mail-list archives for this
weekend have not yet (??) appeared in my Evolution's Fedora search
folder.

This happened several months ago for some unfathomable reason, then
straightened itself out.  Everything has been fine until now.

Did you make sure the new Fedoral-list address was added to your safe list? Recently the Mailing lists switched to Fedora infrastructure and off of the Red Hat servers.
What I really want to know, is there anyway to make 'fedora-list'
re-send a block of emails or selected emails that are in the archives
but have not yet arrived here?

As far as I know you can not force it to resend emails on your own the Admin might be able to do this however not sure.