G11 keyboard

I have the Logitech G11 "gaming" keyboard, which I really want for filling in frequently used terms, not gaming, and there doesn't seem to be a good way to get the programable keys enabled. I would settle for turning them on, being able to program them from the computer would be a bonus, but I can do it by hand if I can enable them at all.

There's reference to a package g15macro, but it's intended for other similar hardware, etc, and before I spend the time working on it (I got the source) for Fedora and a different keyboard I thought I'd ask if someone has a canned solution, like another program or rpm for g15macro which works.

BTW: my word per hour are up about 10% since changing, just because it's a better keyboard. Great investment.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>