Re: How to install printer driver without printer connected.

Thanks Tim Waugh,
  This worked first try, great!

Joe

--
Joe Feely

Joseph, Sandra, Shanah & Keirah Feely

17 Brook Street
Blaenrhondda
Treorchy
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Wales
CF42 5SB
Tel 01443 773 991

{alternative email addresses (if needed)
josephmfeely@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or joe.feely@xxxxxxxxxxx}

See www.mormon.org

I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=2442

Not so important - unless you want to save some money, have a look at
http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php
(this site will find landline and / or freephone number
alternatives to 0870 and 0845 numbers (most times if not always).