Re: Linux software for Motorola Razor phone?

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 14:40 -0800, Clark Martin wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 21:22 -0400, William W. Austin wrote:
> >
> >> This may have been answered before, but scanning the archives, I
> >> haven't found it (sorry...).
> >>
> >> My wife recently surprised me with a new gsm phone, a Motorola Razor.
> >> I already had the USB cable which works with it (use it with my
> >> camcorder), but a web search for Linux software to use the phone with
> >> one of my Linux boxen didn't turn up anything.  Basically I want to
> >> synchronize the calendar and phonebooks, and be able to back up files
> >> from the phone to the computer (and restore).  I'm running both FC4 and
> >> FC5 here so anything which would work with either of those would be
> >> great - and much apprecited.
> >>

> > Note the date. This is another message from the past.
> >

> It has a date from 4+ years ago but the original message just arrived today.

Yes, so? The content of the message is consistent with the purported
date. I only mentioned it since it's the second one of these we've seen
in as many days from the same source (and I fell for the first one and
replied to it). Possibly some ancient Outbox is being flushed.

poc