Re: Help: No internet connection

Well, since I can surf the web with Opera and use Skype but not Firefox, Evolution and Thuderbird, the connection between the computer and my wireless ADSL modem as well as between the modem and the web work. I just don't understand why some applications can't connect. But I agree that it probably is linked to the configuration of the modem. I hope that I'll find time this evening to work more on it.

Also to mention: Connection through cable works perfect. It's just the wireless that blocs some connections.

Simon