Re: non-screen-oriented install of Fedora-11

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 19:43:08 -0700,
  Reg Clemens <reg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> We get as far as formatting the disk, which is already formatted the way
> I want it, but they DONT bring up that visual formatter that I usually use to
> EDIT a partition table to make one partition root ('/').

The text install process no longer supports all of the features of the
graphical install process. What you might want to look at is doing
kickstart installs. That should alow you full control of how things
get installed with the lower memory requirement.