Re: Help: No internet connection

Quoting "H. Willstrand" <h.willstrand@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:35 AM,  <simon.schneebeli@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I currently have 6 Troubleshooter isues:
- SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python "write access on sysctl.conf
- SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python "setattr" access on sysctl.conf.
- SELinux is preventing /bin/find "getattr" access to
/var/lib/misc/prelink.full
- SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "write" access to
/var/lib/misc/prelink.quick
- SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "search" access to /home.
- SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "search" access to /home/Simon

Nope...

Your network configuration seams to work (nslookup reported:  server
192.168.1.1 and the correct IP for download.fedoraproject.org, etc)
which proves the correct functionality from your ISP and modem.

I don't think that the problem is linked to that either, since this morning, at my brother's place, everything went well.

I'll try tomorrow with the live CD and also try to find out the DNS numbers, just to be sure that it's not that.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Simon