Re: SB driver in F12 ?

On 12/10/2009 04:11 PM, Stewart Williams wrote:
> Mikkel wrote:
>> Check your mixer settings, especially the Pulse Audio settings.
>>
>> Mikkel
>>

> Anything specific? Because I have already looked at them and could see
> anything obvious.

I would check System --> Preferences --> Advanced Volume Control.
Then check System --> Preferences --> Sound --> Hardware and make
sure your hardware is available to your user. Make sure the correct
output type is selected analog or digital).

If your hardware is not showing up, run "aplay -l" and post the output.

Mikkel