Re: Selinux problems

James Allsopp <jamesaallsopp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Yes, it seems to have worked, thank you!

Good to hear it was something simple like that.

(I'm still breaking selinux permissions all the time here, so I'm
becoming very familiar with using relabel or "restorecon -rv /".  It
takes a while to get used to walking around the filesystem delicately.)

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3