RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 70, Issue 59

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 16:53 +0100, juan andres moreno wrote:
> Hi everybody, I'm new in that great help place. my question is, how
> can I jail apache in a chroot directory with fedora? I know how do
> that action in Centos, modifying the /etc/rc.d/init.d/syslog file but
> in fedora it doesn't exists..I don't find anything in the internet

You've committed the following no-nos:

1) Replying to a Digest. Never do this, not ever. Signing up for the
non-digest version is trivial, and that's the preferred method, but it's
also easy to reply from various aggregation sites such as Gmane.

2) Quoting the entire digest so everyone can see all the messages
they've already seen before all over again.

3) Using a reply instead of just composing a new message, when your
topic has nothing to do with what you're quoting. This is called
hijacking.

4) Top-posting; adding your comments before the quoted material instead
of after it or in the midst of it.

At least you didn't post in HTML.

You might be lucky and get a useful reply, but your chances are much
better if you follow the list Guidelines. See the document referenced at
the end of every message here.

poc