Re: Compiz plugins

Le 06/12/2009 09:50, suvayu ali a écrit :
2009/12/6 Eric Tanguy<eric.tanguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Le 05/12/2009 20:12, suvayu ali a écrit :
2009/12/5 Eric Tanguy<eric.tanguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Is there somewhere a howto or something like that about compiz plugins. I
don't know which plugins are in fedora, which one could be add and how to
use it (key combinations). I try to test the water one and i can't
achieve
to find the keys to use or the keys does not work ...

http://wiki.compiz.org/CompizPlugins
http://wiki.compiz.org/CompizFusionPlugins

So according to http://wiki.compiz.org/Plugins/Water to activate it i need
to hold down<Control><Super>  and move the mouse. I assume<Super>  is the
window key. it does not work so either the plugin does not work or i have a
problem with my keyboard.

First you would need to install ccsm (compiz-manager) then turn on the
plugins and make sure they are bounded to the keys you want. The keys
mentioned in the compiz wiki are the default key bindings given that
the corresponding plugin is turned on.

I hope this is clearer. Have fun.
I installed it and enabled water effects but it does not work. How to know what key is <super> ?
Eric