Re: Flash for my new F12/64 install

Tim:
>> It might be unwise to get files from some third-party source, which
>> could be compromised or just plain broken.  And unnecessary when you can
>> get them directly from the people who made the file.

Jatin K:
> I've uploaded that file...... I've got it from adobe ( downloaded from
> adobe's site)
>
> you can use it if you wish

You missed the point.  If you can get it from Adobe, so can everyone
else.  If the real source is somewhat hard to find, it's better to
provide a simple way to find it, such as a direct link to the right
page, rather than copy it somewhere else.

And not to cast aspersions on yourself, but you (or anyone else doing
the same thing) could have hacked what you got, and uploaded a hacked
version to hack other people.  That's why it's, generally, not a good
idea to use things acquired from unverifiable sources.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.