Re: Fedora12 (KDE) seems work bad on ati hd3850

no , until now is the only problem I have met in F12 ,in gnome it works pretty well.

2009/12/2 José Matos <jaomatos@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wednesday 02 December 2009 05:56:21 hongwei hou wrote:
> I use Fedora12  (KDE)  on ati hd3850 ,but it seems working bad on it. When
>  i open the start menu ,the color of all items on it seems changing and the
>  desktop fold changing with it . Addtionally, I have not installed the ati
>  offical drivers , i use what fedora 12 provides . So any advice?

The support for this card is new, kernel mode setting only started with F-12.
I have a hd3650 and I see some of the artefacts you describe sometimes, most
of the time it works well and those are only temporary.

Other that the start menu do you have other graphical problems?

--
José Abílio