64bit firefox unstable

The 64 bit version of Firefox from F12 is very unstable.  I imported my bookmarks from a .html file, and the bookmark list comes up fine, but when I try to save a bookmark by clicking on "Bookmark This Page" from the bookmark menu and then clicking on "Show all the boomarks folders" button FF crashes.  I've removed the 64 bit flash player, I've tried moving my .mozilla directory out of the way and restarting FF but FF continues to crash.  If I download the 32bit version from firefox.com and try the same thing it works fine, so the problem has to be related to the 64bit FF.

Note that the list of bookmarks has to be longer than what fits in the "Page Bookmarked" dialog box list.

Anyone else see this?

Paolo