Re: How to get FlashPlayer working under 64bit/Fc11

2009/11/28 Reg Clemens <reg@xxxxxxx>:
> I have been testing with CNN news, which is the application I really
> want to use flash with.  There, I get the above behaviour with all video
> clips.  On youtube, mabe 1/2 or 1/3 of the video clips play, but the rest
> give the blue screen result.  I will assume that the ones that play are
> something other than flash.

Do you have the necessary codecs installed? Flash is required for the
player, but you still need the codecs for the various kinds of
encodings used in the different videos. Also some of the websites like
CNN doesn't play well with Adblock Plus or similar plugins, is that
your case?

I would try running FF without any add-ons (safe mode) to test and
would try installing the proper codecs.

GL
--
Suvayu