F12 Installation ??

Hello all,
I Had the miss-fortune to loos f11 working flawlessly up to the last
update. I email for help, I promptly received some suggestions
unfortunately did not help, the hard driver was damaged. thank you so
much for help anyway.
I thought that this was my time to upgrade to F12. I started by install
Windows xp in to a new SATA driver and then f12 in an IDE Driver (same
configuration as before) the installation went OK, but on boot up showed
a blank screen, could not boot windows also, or if there was I din't
know how.
 At this point I start to suspect that the combination af SATA and IDE
may have some thing to do (but I had the same combination with f11 and
worked out fine) so I reinstalled both windows in 320GB and and F12 in
120GB both SATA same result. Next I installed both in the same disk this
time f12 boot but not windows, in the boot menu, however, there is the
line with word "Other" Here is where I am now.
Should I reinstall windows? Or is there on easy way to get it back?
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

A thought, I downloaded the iso files couple weeks ago, the files date
are 11/2 and 11/8/2009 could have been a bug on the installation file?,
is the iso file update regularly?