Re: Fedora 12: Virtualization Manager issues.

"dbus already started"

Do i need a dbus session on my -client-?
Cause if i do, ill just give up (Im using windows as a client right now)

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:40:50 -0600
Tanner Danzey wrote:

> Didn't work. The program you told me to use did this:

That sounds like you also don't have a dbus session running.

http://braindump.home.att.net/degnome.html

might have some useful info about all the stoopid daemons
I have to get started when I want to not use gnome or
kde :-).