PATH=??, export PATH

Dear fellow Fedora users,

I have installed Fedora 12 at home on two of my machines, since I am on dialup(at home) and the Fedora 12 install DVD did not have texlive :(, I obtained texlive.xz.iso at work and have installed texlive2009 on both machines.  I have also installed kile from source(I know that Fedora is an rpm based distro, but I am not willing to allow the install to pull in texlive when I have it already installed).  Any how, I have everything working, except the paths :(

I did the following as directed after running the install:

PATH=/usr/local/texlive/2009/bin/i386-linux:$PATH; export PATH
MANPATH=/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf/doc/man:$MANPATH; export MANPATH
NFOPATH=/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf/doc/info:$INFOPATH; export INFOPATH

but everytime I reboot, the commands get lost and I have to rerun them everytime.  This is a great disadvantage to installing this way, but Fedora DVD did not have texlive by default[nor XFCE :(  but that is another thing]  Is there a way of making these changes permanent?

Thank you guys in Advance and by the way Happy Thanksgiving to all and wish all a great Holiday :)

Regards,

Antonio